By signing up and interacting on this server, you agree to follow/respect the code of conduct. Any violations of the code of conduct may result in a kick or temporary ban at the moderators discretion.
- Follow the Discord Community Guidelines (https://discord.com/guidelines).
- Be kind, Be respectful, Be considerate, think about how your contribution will affect others in the community.
- Treat everyone with respect. Absolutely no harassment, sexism, racism, or hate speech will be tolerated.
- No spam or self-promotion (server invites, advertisements, etc) without permission from a @Moderators. This includes DMing fellow members.
- No NSFW or obscene content. This includes text, images, or links featuring nudity, sex, hard violence, or other graphically disturbing content.
- When you join any voice/text channel, please avoid saying/writing any bad words (directly or indirectly).
- We keep the right to ask you to change your nickname/username/description if it's not readable or contains any bad words.
- Cheating in school related stuff (exams, projects .. etc) is prohibited.
- If you see something against the rules or something that makes you feel unsafe, let the @Staff know. We want this server to be a welcoming space!
Before asking for help or helping anyone, please read these sections :
- You can find information and answers for FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here infos-and-faq